WHAT’S INCLUDED IN OUR LOG HOME PACKAGES
Advantages of Footprint Log Homes
- Milled logs are pre-cut and Kiln Dried. Profiles – Double tongue and groove D. Log, double round, flat/flat. Corners systems- Saddle Notch, Dove Tail, full Vertical log or Timber posts.
- Swedish Cope are partial pre-cut and air dried
- Hand crafted are partial pre-cut and air dried
- Timber Frame products are partial pre-cut and kiln dried – Labor to supervise the assembly on site.
- Species: Douglas Fir with the option of Western Red Cedar.
- Log Wall, log corners, hardware & gasket materials.
- Interior framed wall material.
- Site specific engineered plans including foundation & sub floor drafting.
- Second floor framing along with construction stairs.
- Gable end walls can be framed with log siding (5a)
- Dormers framed with log siding (6a)
- Roof framing up to sheeting soffit & fascia material.
- Porch roof framing up to sheeting & 1×6 Doug Fir ceilings.
- Pella pro-line clad wood windows and exterior doors & Trim.
- Log railings for lofts, stairs, decks and porches.
- Log or timber stair systems.
- Log girder & joists for second floor structural or decorative.
- Matching tongue and groove or log siding for interior framed walls.
- Log roof rafters, structural or decorative.
- Deck framing with log post, log headers, railing & decking.
- Doug Fir 1×6 for vaulted ceilings and / or second floor ceilings.